Because the Cleveland Browns and Cincinnati Bengals return to the sphere for preparations for his or her Week 14 matchup, accidents may very well be very fascinating to observe this week. The Browns already positioned LB Sione Takitaki on injured reserve and changed him with LB Reggie Ragland. In addition they added WR Jaelon Darden whereas putting WR Anthony Schwartz on IR as nicely.
The Bengals made it recognized that TE Hayden Hurst was unlikely to play this week as nicely as a consequence of a calf damage.
Wednesday’s damage reviews, the primary of the week, included a bunch of various gamers resting. The brand new regular within the NFL, the next gamers both sat out observe or had been restricted solely as a consequence of relaxation:
- Joel Bitonio
- Jadeveon Clowney
- Amari Cooper
- Von Bell
- La’el Collins
- D.J. Reader
Each groups additionally had just a few essential gamers on the damage record with TE David Njoku and RB Joe Mixon’s return to observe essentially the most constructive updates.
- David Bell – Thumb – Restricted
- Myles Garrett – Relaxation/Shoulder – DNP
- AJ Inexperienced – Knee – DNP
- James Hudson – Sickness – DNP
- David Njoku – Knee – Restricted
- Denzel Ward – Ankle/Illnss – DNP
- Chase Winovich – Knee – Full
- Alex Wright – Knee – Full
- Jessie Bates – Groin – Full
- Hayden Hurst – Calf – DNP
- Joe Mixon – Concussion – Full
We are going to preserve you up to date on all of the accidents going into this week’s Battle of Ohio matchup.